Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Nobody knows.....

and so, monday ended, and now it's tuesday. sometimes time just moves so fast and sometimes it can be so slow. ...

oh no! it's happening again....that empty feeling at the pit of my stomache. i guess it happens every month, during that time of the month...shucks! i hate having this feeling, the feeling where it seems like there is something missing in my life. the feeling of incompleteness. the loneliness attack! go awayyyyyyyy!!!! arrrgggghhhhhhh...

i'm so bored. i have a routined life -- wake up, office, *missing someone*, go home, sleep, sometimes watch tv, or CD, or go out with the same people over and over and over again. why am i complaining? i should be thankful to have these wonderful, fantastic people around me. it's not that i'm complaining pun, but i feel that there is something missing in my life and i just don't quite know what the missing thing is. can't quite grasp it. *sigh*

me and my friend were discussing just now about this routined life of ours. God! i got to go -- need to clear up my head. it's very messy now -- i wish i can just vacuum all the dust and wipe all my confused thoughts away.

**By the way, remember my acting boss?? well, She was warded at Assunta PJ yesterday because she got " batu karang dalam hati??"...i hope she'll get better soon.....


NOBODY KNOWS
by Tony Rich Project

I pretended I'm glad you went away
These four walls are closin' more every day
and I'm dying inside
and nobody knows it but me
like a clown I put on a show
The pain is real even if nobody knows
and I'm cryin' inside
and nobody knows it but me

Why didn't I say
the things I needed to say
How could I let my angel get away
Now my world is just a tumblin' down
I can say it so clearly
but you're nowhere around

chorus
The nights are lonely, the days are so sad
and I just keep thinkin' 'bout the love that we had
and I'm missin' you
and nobody knows it but me

I carry a smile when I'm broken in two
and I'm nobody without someone like you
I'm tremblin' inside and nobody knows it but me
I lie awake it's a quarter past three
I'm screamin' at night as if I thought
you'd hear me
Yeah my heart is callin' you
and nobody knows it but me

How blue can I get
You could ask my heart
but like a jigsaw puzzle it's been torn all apart
A million words couldn't say just how
I feel
A million years from now ya know
I'll be lovin' you still

Tomorrow mornin' I'm hittin' the
dusty road
gonna find you where ever, ever you
might go
I'm gonna unload my heart and hope
you come back to me
said when the nights are lonely...

No comments: