Friday, September 24, 2004

people vs virus**virus vs people??!!

These few days were havoc. My company's server was terrorized by the stupid worm virus thingy, and that caused us quite a waste of time. We couldn't do anything much, and the fact that we couldn't connect to the net really made the problems worse. But we have solved the issue, and now the computer are back to normal. But the daily virus updates and computer scanning must be done to avoid future mishaps. So, I was to make sure that I download the daily updates for the rest of the people here and keep everything under control. So viruses, beware! super-wan is in da house!

Anyway, talk about people, there are different types of people in this world. There are people who like to criticize, there are hypocrites, there are humble people, there are weird people, complicated people, and many more. I see myself as complicated but boleh bertolak ansur. And weird but simple...hehhehehhe

But there are people who seemed nice at first, humble, and pleasant, when they are happy. But when things just don't go their way, they handle it badly. Rational people handle bad situation with calm and peacefulness. But people who aren't rational, take problems in a hard way and express they emotions in an un healthy way. For example, they use bad words, or they tell people off. These people, to me, are hypocrites.

Cara seseorang menangani emosi dan masalah mereka mencerminkan keperibadian mereka. Adakah patut sekiranya seseorang itu marah, untuk mereka menyemburkan kata2 yg kotor. Melemparkan tuduhan kepada seseorang. I pity those people.

Anyways, I again want to stress here, I have many other things to do in life rather than worry about what people think. Sometimes people just need to be selfish to satisfy themselves.

**pardon my babbling.... ;)

No comments: