Wednesday, October 20, 2004

today .....

Today is another day. The next day is always better than before. My life is getting more interesting. Sometimes good :-) but sometimes bad :-(

Whenever i'm alone, the quietness always makes me think about the past, the present and the future. Some people do not want to think, to hope, about the future. I guess i'm different.

Everyone wants me to be happy. Everyone wants me to choose my own path, to lead my own life, to be in charge. What I had before in my life that I have less now; the feeling of security, the thought of a happy ending, the faith that I put in people. but I still wanna hope. I will still love. I might not be as cheerful, or as joyful as I was, but I will be again. Maybe not now. But sooner or later. Insyaallah

I do not want us to tie the knot. Not yet. I do not want us to keep making fake promises. I just want to be happy. Like we always were. Why? because we love each other. Our love is not the same as others. Our love is different. Although we're a couple, lovers, but we are also best of friends, the closest pals to each other. We have faith in each other. We hope, we long, for each other. That's where the feeling of security comes. We work to keep together. No matter whatever challenges come
in our way, we are dedicated to each other so that at the end, we will end up together. that is our goal or maybe just only my GOAL - ending up together. Isn't that what a relationship is for...?

No comments: