Friday, November 05, 2004

I guess it's true what they say: a relationship will be harder when it involves the family. I know now what that means. Hahahhaha, maybe I thought it wasn't supposed to end this way. Although we haven't ended, but I have lost my faith in it. I want to be strong, to help him go through this, but I know he doesn't need my support. I guess what he decides, when he's made up his mind, there's nothing I can do. Maybe he's met another girl who's better than me.(that'd be easy) maybe she interests him more that I do. I wouldn't know. I just hope that he'd come to his senses, because his eyes, when I saw them the other day, his eyes were sincere. His eyes were so in love with me. And his eyes never lie. I know he knows it. To everyone that reads my blog, I thank you for your support. Don't blame him. I don't. Just blame the situation. The timing. He's a great guy. A wonderful boyfriend. The most understanding. The most patient. No matter what I do, he still loves me. No matter how clumsy I get, he still loves me. And no matter how annoying I get, he still loves me. We never fight. We never misunderstood each other. So I guess this is the hardest point in our relationship. I hope we can go through it together. I hope he wants to work it out. But I do not hope much. So, happy Ramadhan and Hari Raya everyone. Although my Ramadhan+Raya is ending sadly, and I wish I could turn back time, but I give in. Selamat Hari Raya and MAaf Zahir Batin!

No comments: