Friday, September 10, 2004

and it`s friday!!

Rasanya dah 2 minggu tak update. It's alright, since I write whenever the mood comes. Well, it has been a good week, a great weekend as well....

Well,it's friday again! i'm so happy to be able to say that...heheheheh. I've always loved the day when it is just before the weekend. Although I am more lazy when it comes to friday (actually, i'm always lazy hehehe) but the fact that i'll be able to sleep through the morning on the next day really cheers me up! I luuuuuurrrvvveeee to sleep heheheh...

Everyone's having plans tonight or tomorrow night - whether going out with their significant other, or just lepak-ing with friends, or maybe going to the club. Where else for me, I am plan-less. Haven't had any money to enter any clubs...but maybe i'll just watch a cd at home given by abang boyoi... buy popcorn or DIY and just enjoy the night. The road will be too jammed anyways, and there will be too many people everywhere. But I wanna see the fully lit KL, and the midnight fireworks.....hmmmm....how ah?

And these few days i've been thinking about money and my career. How can I make more money, how can I go up a step in my career life. I feel like my work is so stagnant, going on the same pace day by day, and I must do something about it. But what? my family and abang boyoi supports anything that I decide. That's the problem. sometimes (now and then) I do need someone to tell me what to do....


after all, it's friday!!! catch ya later

** ohhh well my kaki got "terseliuh" since yesterday!! auuuccchhhh... susahnyer nak jalan!!So abang boyoi for this weekend kalau nak kuar, no shopping complex please!!!

*** 4 days to countdown abang boyoi`s birthday!!! makin tua rupanya abang boyoi ku ini!!! but hopefully ke"boyoi'an nyer tak bertambahh!!!hehhehe...

No comments: