Thursday, September 02, 2004

I`M STILL HERE ...

Well, i'm sorry I haven't been updating for a few days. The mood wasn't there. I guess with many things happening these few days, I just got braindead. Last week has been quite tiring,I was out the whole weekend, doing this and that, going here and there and back here again.... with not getting enough sleep and all. I guess i'm not the type who can go on without getting at least 8 hours of sleep at night.....

About my life, it's just the same o, same o thing. i've been thinking a lot lately, about life, about my future, about friends and family. I guess these past few months, many things have happened in my life that really gave myself a shock. The family matter, the new people I met, the understanding of men's behaviour. arrggghhh, sometimes it's just so weird. what? I know, my life sometimes can be weird, so weird, and I tend to meet weird people. But i guess that's what makes my life interesting enough for me. My job -- well, it is driving me crazy, but God put me here for a reason.... so i'll just take it as it comes.

By the way, i'm very tired -- I dunno why. so many things to do, but yet so little time. and so many things to do, but yet so little money...*sigh*

No comments: