Tuesday, October 20, 2009

everything changes....blog OOOoo blog

Gosh this blog is kinda slowly dying so I must salvage it. I reads adi's, aishah's, tabok's, sis elisa's, sis ninuk's, che det's and few many blogs and now its really inspire me to update more frequent on my own blog. But where to start?? How?? when??
Now I'm actually sitting in my cubicle trying to get work done. But...I don't have anything good to say so I haven't said anything at all.
Most days are blur. I go to office, leave to come home feeling all tensed up & frustrated and then do it all over again the next day. There isn't much to blog about kan. When I feel numb, I tend to fall again into the labyrinth of memory. Past, present, future, fantasy? What is real? I'm so tired of it. I can't even put words to it. This is stupid and pointless.

Talking in circles. I can feel the tension and grief rising....

TAPIKAN....these past couple days have been cool. I'm up at bonda's cottage for the weekend with the cousins and their kids. Its can consider a little reunion with basically our extended family plus my moms cousins whole family. That was fun, of course, I was like the most busy-iest person in the kitchen doing my cooking-potong-ing-buat air oyenn-basuh pinggan and all the stuff..but again, it was FUN :)
Till 12am in the morning and everyone still sitting around telling stories, laughing, joking, drinking and all that rock and roll!
Weird, now i feel more energy for blogging and I'd really like to story more about my journey but I should save that for a proper entry, devoted entirely to it. For now, I shall just say, I'm alive! And shall return to the blogging scene, once I get my lazy ass off the couch watching greys anatomy :D

ps: i miss my best friends :(

No comments: