Wednesday, October 21, 2009

what we-toyota'ian did on week-last of Syawal'09

It was a hilarious yet fun work in here-toyota! Full of excitement, frustration, politics, jealousy, anger, tantrum and it is pretty a balance-life we've had here (think so :P). Last week we had our own-staff-gathering.
It turned out pretty good, considering it was gone in a flash.
Hmm...I didn’t plan on writing much on this coz the pictures tells a thousand words.














Yeahhh Toyota 'n' Me, though we may not have been able to be the
perfect epitome of the employee-employer relationship.
You've still held that special place in my heart..
cewah cewahhh...So I guess you could say it had been quite a productive life as far as life are concerned.

Now I have to go back and start my work and make-up my paper.
bubye!

No comments: