Thursday, October 22, 2009

Five FluFF

5 things in my handbag

Handphone
>Book or magazine (to read when i stop at traffic light)
>a bag of make-up stuff (i know my face still look pale!!)
>telekung (or sometimes just a pair of the sleeve thingy and a pair of socks)
>Wallet

5 things in my wallet (i'll describe what's in the side pocket)

>CIMB card
>Maybankcard
>My myKad
>Some cash
>Shopping and Hutang List (hehehe)

5 favorite things in my bedroom (my bedroom in umah-sewa)

>the only working bedside lamp in the house
>whatever book I'm currently reading in bed
>my soft duvet
>Kipas hanginnn
>mom (i wishhh!!)

5 things I would like to do

>Go on a road trip to Langkawi
>Go on a road trip to Terengganu-Kelantan
>Go on a trip to Brisbane (kak Cik) -Canberra (Along & Kak Long) - Perth (Kak Long Pakcu)
>Go on a road trip around europe
>Go on a road trip road trip road trip.

5 things I am doing now

>doing this post
>reading a forwarded email titled "ENVIRONMENTAL FACTS - All About Plastics" by Environment & Safety Health Department
>Thinking about what to do and where to go malam and weekend ni (no plan!)
>Wondering when will I dapat my soulmate and dok atas pelamin :P
>Listening to the Keith Urban-Raining on sunday

No comments: